Saturday, May 9, 2009

Only 300 Calories

WOW, in catching up on my reading this weekend, I read in several different places that walking the 10,000 steps is great for your health. I've talked about it several times on the blog.

I see the difference it's making, and how baggy the legs on my pants are getting, and how many times I can actually exceed the 10,000 steps. Especially since just a few short weeks ago, I thought that 10,000 steps was something that could not be easily accomplished.

But I'm surprised to realize that it only burns 300 calories, given the results, I would have expected more then those.

But when you stop and think about it, that with the reduced calories that I'm eating in my "Life Style Change" 300 is definately an increased percentage of the calories that I'm now taking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment