Friday, May 8, 2009

Rebounders . . .

I have a rebounder, that I purchased last year, and believe I've used twice. Why you may ask, after just a few minutes on the rebounder I thought that my legs were going to fall off.

One of the forums that I belong to had a thread started about "Rebounders" and if we're using them. One of the posts was about a 48 day Rebounder Challenge.

The start off the first day with 5 minutes, then seem to add two minutes daily. I'm going to start today. My legs are already sore from some serious walking that I did Wednesday this week at the Houston Oil Tool Show for work.

I beileve that I might actually be able to handle the rebounder better, since I've been doing so well with increasing my walking doing the Day to Day Activities.

Want to check out the 48 Day Rebounder Challenge . . . here's the link!

http://www.momstalknetwork.com/resource ... challenge/

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment