Wednesday, May 27, 2009

STUCK . . . .

Seems that I've been stuck bouncing aroung between that 258 and 259 mark for the past couple of weeks. . . I was starting to get a little depressed until my Husband and one of my "Life Style Change buddies" put things back in focus for me.

I've been exercising a lot more then what I have been, so as David mentioned I'm building muscle, and muscle weighs more then fat. Then he pointed out that "he" can see the difference and not to worry about what the scale says. . . . then he commented remember the "scale is not your friend" which is why you only weigh once a week.

I have to admit working out this weekend really felt good and I found myself actually looking forward to the work out.

Hmmm, 6 months ago I never would have said that.

Now my life style change buddy reminded me that I've have several very stressful weeks in a row, between work and some testing that my Dad was going through. So she was impressed that I had not gained weight.

So I'm pleased and once again in a positive frame of mind. Having my circle of "Change of Life Style Buddies" has been essential in moving forward. As each of us hits our little road blocks, stress, travel, family, work , a week or two without progress we're there to help each other through this.

We're bound and determined to do this the right way, because it WILL BE a LIFETIME change!

No comments:

Post a Comment