Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well it's Thusday . . .

I'm doing the Happy Dance! Yep weighed this morning and I broke a NEW barrier. The scale read 259 ! That's a total of 29 pounds.

Over and over I keep reading that you need a "good breakfast". Breakfast has always been one of my difficult times to eat. I've found that if I wait about an hour, I can eat breakfast.

During the start of my "Life Style" change in patterns I was excited about eating fruit for breakfast. It ws a major break through for me. Add that to the fact that I do need to get more "good fibre" in my diet, I started eating Oatmeal with Fruit for breakfast this past week.

I'm definately eating more, but was still able to drop 4 pounds from last week Thursday.

Maybe, just maybe all these people telling us that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, just maybe right.

weight: 259 4/30/09

No comments:

Post a Comment